These principles are based on the 7 S3 Principles
- The Principle of Effectiveness: Devote time only to what brings you closer toward achieving your objectives.
- The Principle of Consent: Raise, seek out and resolve objections to decisions and actions.
- The Principle of Empiricism: Test all assumptions you rely on, through experiments and continuous revision.
- The Principle of Continuous Improvement: Change incrementally to accommodate steady empirical learning.
- The Principle of Equivalence: Involve people in making and evolving decisions that affect them.
- The Principle of Transparency: Record all information that is valuable for the organization, and make it accessible to everyone, unless there is a reason for confidentiality.
- The Principle of Accountability: Respond when something is needed, do what you agreed to do, and take ownership for the course of the organization.